Are you tired of dealing with a stinky litter box or daily pet smells? If so, we think you will love Whisper Pet. This innovative line of odor eliminating products instantly and permanently gets rid of smells without using perfumes. Their ODOGard’s technology transforms odor molecules, completely getting rid of nasty smells at their source. As well, the spray is completely safe for humans and pets, making it possible for you to have a great smelling home without irritating anyone in your household. Some of the odors it is known to work for include:
- Pet Urine
- Excretions (think anal glands)
- Skunk Spray
- Wet Dog
- Littler Box
- Natural Odors
Along with being great at eliminating odors, Whisper pet loves giving back to the community! National Canine Cancer Foundation (or your preferred charity) gets $1 for every 16 oz bottle purchased or $2 for everything 28 oz bottle purchased. How cool is that!?
Want the chance to try Whisper Pet and spoil your favorite kitty or pup? Budget Earth and some of their favorite bloggers are excited to be working with Whisper Pet on this fantastic giveaway! One lucky reader will win a $50 PetSmart Gift Card and a Whisper Pet Prize Pack! To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter!
Dog Days of Summer Giveaway
- One lucky reader will win a $50 PetSmart Gift Card + Whisper Pet Prize Pack.
- US ONLY.
- Winners will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends July 12th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- By entering this giveaway, you are giving permission to join Whisper Pet’s email list.
- Budget Earth & participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Life of a Southern Mom did not receive any form of compensation. This blog is not responsible of awarding prize to winner.