It’s Sunday down south here is the Carolina’s and after hurricane Matthew made its mark on South Carolina, thankfully we are still able to enjoy a good game between South Carolina Gamecocks and Georgia Bulldogs.
Today I am preparing a Taco party for us to enjoy during game time. I picked up a few things from my local Walmart including our favorite Old El Paso products. I got Old El Paso’s Stand ‘n Stuff Shells, Flour Tortilla’s, Taco Seasoning, Taco Sauce and Refried Beans. Walmart is my go-to store when purchasing our favorite products.
Our Old El Paso Game Day Menu:
Stand ‘n Stuff Shell Tacos
Flour Tortilla Tacos
- 1-lb. Hamburger Meat
- Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes – diced
- Shredded Cheese
- 1- Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff Shells
- 1- Soft Flour Tortilla (Burrito size)
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add hamburger meat and taco seasoning to pan.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering shred lettuce, dice tomatoes, and shred cheese.
- Stuff your tacos with all your favorite add-ins.
I had everything ready just in time for our family to see the first kickoff. It took me less than 30 minutes to prepare our game day meal. Now it’s time you celebrate game time with family and friends featuring some of Old El Paso Recipes.