Can you believe it’s almost March already?! That means St.Patricks Day is almost here. When I was a kid St Patricks Day was one of my favorite holidays. We always did so many fun crafts/activities in school. I remember being in elementary and the leprechaun would come in our classroom while we were gone to recess and make a mess and leave us treats. It was always so much fun to see what he had left us.
I have put together a round up of 10 St Patricks Day Rainbow Crafts for Kids. You and your kiddos are sure to have a blast spending time together making these awesome crafts!
1. End of the Rainbow Paper Plate Twirler from Crafty Morning
2. Shamrock Rainbow Necklaces from Mamas Like Me
3. Streamer Rainbows from Happiness is Homemade
4. Rainbow Preschool Craft from The Nerd’s Wife
5. Rainbow Slime from Learn Play Imagine
6. Washi Tape Rainbow Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
7. Rainbow Windsock from My Little 3 and Me
8. Rainbow Treasure Slime from Growing a Jewled Rose
9. Pipe Cleaner Rainbow from Still Playing School
10. Paper Plate Sunshine Craft from Daisy Cottage Designs
Do you have any fun St Patricks Day memories to share? We would love for you to leave a comment and tell us about them.