One Fish Two Fish Homemade Kettle Corn is the perfect snack to celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday! Made with simple ingredients, this recipe comes together easily to create a treat so tasty that your friends and family will beg you to make this again and again! Kettle corn is super delicious and easy to make, but with these simple additions to a classic favorite, the taste, and fun factors have gone up a few notches, to say the least! This is the perfect snack to share with friends or classmates and it makes the ultimate addition to any movie night!
- 1 Bag of Kettle Corn
- 1 White chocolate Ghirardelli chocolate wafers
- 1 Red Chocolate Melts
- 1 Blue Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup Blue M&Ms
- 1 Bag of Redfish candy
- Take a baking pan and cover it with parchment paper.
- Pour your kettle corn on top of the parchment paper.
- Begin to melt your chocolate. Use our super easy trick.
- Use a Wilton plastic pastry bag. Place your chocolate wafers in the bag twist the top closed.
- One color per bag.
- Using a double broiler begin to boil your water place your top sauce pot on top and put your pastry bag inside.
- Once the chocolate is melted drizzle one color at a time.
- Let it sit until it’s hardened.
- Now run your popcorn over and repeat the process.
- Once it is dry add your M&Ms and Red Fish candy.