2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 cup Chocolate Chips, divided
- Add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk and stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk mixture until blended.
- Spread 1/3 of this mixture into a loaf pan then sprinkle with 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Repeat this for two more layers.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Have you ever made homemade ice cream? I would love to hear who you will share this no churn chocolate chip ice cream with! I highly encourage you to make a batch for dessert tonight, or to share at an ice cream social in your community soon!