2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 cup Chocolate Chips, divided
- Add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk and stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk mixture until blended.
- Spread 1/3 of this mixture into a loaf pan then sprinkle with 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Repeat this for two more layers.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Have you ever made homemade ice cream?
I would love to hear who you will share this no-churn chocolate chip ice cream with!
I highly encourage you to make a batch for dessert tonight, or to share at an ice cream social in your community soon!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you love this recipe it would be awesome if you’d share it with your friends or save it to Pinterest for Later!
Save On Pinterest For Later!