Tuna is one of my favorite protein sources! It is so versatile, delicious and healthy! If you are looking for a great lunch idea I have one for you! It is packed with veggies and protein. It is perfect for lunch on the go or to take on a picnic to the park with the kids. I love the Mediterranean flavor and the color of this wrap. If you are a tuna fan, I think that you will enjoy this Mediterranean Tuna Wrap too!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch – StarKist Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 flatbread wrap
- 1⁄4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 4 thin cucumber slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- Place flatbread wrap on plates. Cover center 2⁄3 of wrap with spinach leaves.
- Top with tuna, cheese, cucumber, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Roll tightly and cut in half.
What is your favorite way to enjoy tuna? In wraps, salads or casseroles?