Being a Boy Mom, there are 2 things that I take very seriously; Legos and Snacks. They are both topics my boys are fanatical about, so I aim to please when I can! I took a favorite snack to a whole new level of delicious fun with this Lego Rice Krispie recipe! It is easy to make and delicious! But, the kids might have a hard time deciding if they should eat, play or maybe a little of both when presented with this awesome option!
Rice Krispy Ingredients
- 6 C Rice Krispy cereal
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 9×9 baking dish
- wax paper
- large deep
- Pam spray
Rice Krispy Directions
- Tear off a piece of wax paper long enough to come over the sides of the pan.
- Spray with Pam spray and set aside.
- In the saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat.
- Stir in the mini marshmallows and mix until melted.
- Pour in the cereal and mix until combined.
- Scoop into the pan.
- Tear off another sheet of wax paper.
- Press the Rice Krispies down into the pan.
- Set aside
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 3 C, powder sugar
- Blue, red and green gel colors
- Blue, red and green M&M’s
- 3 bowls
- 1 baking shee
- In a standing mixer, combine all ingredients except the colors and M&M’s.
- Mix on medium speed until combined or until your icing is bright white.
- Add in 1/2 C of powder sugar if the icing is a yucky yellow soup
- Once you have your icing, split into 3 bowls and add in a color to each bowl.
- Cut the Rice Krispies into small rectangles.
- Dip each into the icing.
- Set onto the baking sheet
- Once all dipped, add 6 M&M’s to the respective color rice
- Let sit for 1 hour.
I can’t wait to make these again for the next birthday party or play date!
You May Also Like
LEGO Sugar Cookies