As a boy mom, LEGOS are a pretty serious part of my life. I spend a lot of time sorting them, picking them up and admiring the structures my boys build with them! I love to encourage their interests so I came up with a fun-tastic snack that appeals to their love of two things; sweets and legos! Here is one of our favorite LEGO inspired brownie recipes.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 1/2 C water
- 1 9×9 baking dish
- Parchment paper
- large deep sauce pan
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear off parchment paper long enough to come up the sides of the pan.
- Spray with Pam spray.
- Mix the brownies according to the back of the box.
- Once mixed, pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Set aside to cool when done baking.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cream of
- 3 C powder sugar
- blue, red and green gel colors
- blue red and green M&M’s
- 3 mixing bowls
- 1 baking sheet
- In a standing mixer, combine all ingredients except the colors and M&M’s.
- Mix on medium speed until combined or until your icing is bright white.
- Add in 1/2 C of powder sugar if the icing is a yucky yellow soup.
- Once you have your icing, split into 3 bowls and add in a color to each bowl.
- Cut the brownies into small rectangles.
- Using the bottom side of the brownie, dip into the icing.
- Set onto the baking sheet
- Once all dipped, add 6 M&M’s to the respective color brownie.
- Let sit out for 1 hour.
These Lego brownies are delicious, unique and fun to eat! Kids will love the snack, and your mom friends will think you are a genius for offering brownies in such a cool package!
Want even more LEGO recipes and ideas?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LEGO Sugar Cookies
LEGO Themed Cupcakes
LEGO Rice Krispie Treats
LEGO Crafts & Activities
14 LEGO Ideas for Kids