There is nothing like finding a delicious chocolate that melts in your mouth and has a great taste. I found a company who stands behind their products 100%. I had the pleasure of working with a company this holiday season called Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates and sampling some of the silkiest, melt in your mouth kind of chocolates. These chocolates are not your ordinary kind of chocolates but are way better in taste and texture.
Guylian Belgian Chocolates began when Guy Foubert was a passionate Belgian Chocolatier making handmade chocolate truffles in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. In the late 1950’s Guy and Liliane joined names, both in marriage and in their company creating Chocolaterie Guylian; a small artisanal chocolate maker. Guylian Belgian has grown throughout the years creating the finest authentic Belgian Chocolate Truffles and selling them all across the world in more and 100 countries. Each one of these is filled with a rich, luxuriously creamy chocolate truffles that are 100% pure, silky and smooth, white or dark Belgian chocolate; which is the original recipe of Guy and Liliane. Their signature truffles are still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian’s Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. The Belgian Chocolates are made with the finest West African coco beans that are hand selected from various coco growing estates that make the most luxurious and rich Belgian chocolate. Guylian also uses 100% pure cocoa butter instead of the cheaper vegetable fats to ensure the taste and texture that defines the creamy “melt in your mouth” experience. Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates are carefully marbled to combine the distinctively unique flavors and textures of the finest Belgian white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate. There are marbled chocolates, seashell chocolates, and chocolate seahorses and no chocolate are ever the same. The key to Guylian’s signature truffle filling is fresh hazelnuts that are harvested from sunny orchards in the best Mediterranean growing regions.
When I received my box from Guylian Belgian Artisanal Chocolates. It included:
- (3) Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Signature Hazelnut Filling that includes 2 truffles in each.
- (1) Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Soft Carmel Filling. 8 Truffles
- (1) Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Signature Hazelnut Filling. 8 Truffles
- (2) Guylian Belgian Chocolate Bars; Belgian Milk Chocolate with no sugar added and Guylian Belgian Bittersweet Chocolate Dark with 54% cocoa with no sugar added.
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolate Milk Truffles. 8 Truffles
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles filled with Signature Hazelnut Filling, one Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates filled with a Soft Caramel filling and one Guylian Artisanal Chocolates in Golden Opus Luxury Chocolates, a classic Belgian chocolate assortment.
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Luxuriously Rich & Creamy individually wrapped Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Signature Hazelnut Filling.
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates beautifully wrapped and tied with a golden ribbon that includes 16 delicious Opus Luxury Assortment.
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates beautifully wrapped in silver and tied with a golden ribbon that includes Signature Hazelnut Truffles. 22 piece marbled seashell Signature Hazelnut Truffle.
- (1) box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates wrapped in blue paper tied with a golden ribbon that includes a 16 piece Opus Luxury Chocolates classic Belgian chocolate assortment.
These chocolates are perfect for the upcoming holidays and even to give as gifts to family, friends, co-workers, teachers etc. Once you try these chocolates you will definitely not want any other chocolate. Each one of their chocolates is in the shapes of Seashells and Seahorses. Guylian Belgian Chocolates is a major sponsor in the Project Seahorse and has donated more than one million dollars since 1999. This organization is committed to conservation and sustainable use of the world’s coastal marine ecosystems.
Visit Guylian Belgian Chocolates to make your first purchase.
Disclosure: Life of a Southern Mom received one or more products mentioned above for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.