S‘mores are the flavor of summer and fall in my family! Around a campfire, or made in a microwave, we can’t seem to get enough of them! I’ve created a really easy and delicious recipe that takes the pleasure of a S‘more and brings it to the fun of a cupcake to create a dessert that I know your family will love! This recipe is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 12 full sheets)
4 tbsp melted Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1 box Chocolate Cake mix + box ingredients
1 1/2 cup softened Butter
1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
7 oz Marshmallow Creme
1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Pulse graham crackers in food processor to make crumbs.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to combine.
- Equally, divide crumb mixture in bottom of each liner and gently press in place.
- Bake 7-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling.
- Prepare cake batter according to box directions.
- Fill each liner about 2/3 full and bake 15-20 minutes until the toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Cream butter and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar until incorporated.
- Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Transfer to the piping bag with a round tip.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, graham crackers, chocolate or marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
One of the things I love about this S‘mores Cupcakes recipe is that you get all the flavor without the mess! These are perfect for dessert, a snack or sharing at a picnic. If you have a favorite way to enjoy the flavor of s‘mores in a non-traditional form I want to hear about your recipe!