Are your kids crazy for the Minions? I know mine sure are! I have seen a few Minion themed body scrub products in the stores, but they are expensive and the list of ingredients is intimidating! I started thinking about how I could make a fun Minion themed body scrub for my boys that was made without chemicals. We are loving this DIY Minion Bath Scrub with Essential Lemon Oil and I think your Minions fans will too! It is very easy to make and it smells fantastic!
2 C Epsom salt
1 C coconut oil
Lemon Essential Oil
Yellow and blue food coloring
1. Combine the Epsom salt and coconut oil. Stir until mixed.
2. Add 5+ drops of Lemon essential oil.
3. Divide the Epsom salt and oil combination into 2 bowls.
4. In the first bowl add several drops of yellow gel food coloring.*
5. Mix the yellow gel food coloring with the Epsom salt mixture until the color is thoroughly blended.
6. Add the Lemon essential oil to the yellow Epsom salt.
7. In the second bowl add several drops of blue gel food coloring.*
8. Mix the blue gel food coloring with the Epsom salt mixture until the color is thoroughly blended.
9. Choose a container or jar with a lid of your choice. A Mason jar would look outstanding.
10. Layer your prepared scrub with the blue on the bottom topping it off with the yellow.
11. Tie a yellow ribbon around the top of your bath scrub jar.
12. Keep close to your bathtub to use when you bath.
Have you seen the Minions movie? Check out our family movie night with Minions and PEEPS®!