“The curtain is rising as Angelina and all of her friends take the stage for friendship, fun, and of course imagination in her all new movie”
- Angelina’s Dance Like a Cake Day
- Angelina’s Noisy, Messy Lunchtime
- Angelina and the Musical Planet
- Angelina and Her Parents’ Dance Lessons
- Angelina’s Mother’s Day
DVD Bonus Features:
- A Dance A Day Dance Club
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Karaoke Music Video
- Swing Thing Karaoke Music Video
- Year of Production: 2013
- Genre: Children/Family/Animated
- Target Age: 2 to 6 years old
- Feature Run Tim: 61 minutes
- Website: http://www.angelinaballerina.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/angelinaballerina
- Twitter: @ABLoveToDance
Angelina and her friends stay on their toes in the twirling and whirling tales of friendship and fun. Vicky is having a cake-themed dance day, how will Angelina and her friends “dance like a cake”? Also the big Spring Fling is happening. Angelina and all of her friends have so many different dances and music they want to add to the big grand finale. Will they be able to do it?? Angelina’s Parents’ have also decided to get into the “swing” of things and make up their own dance routine.
What we thought.
Aubreigh loves Angelina and she couldn’t wait to put this in and watch it. I love the fact that my 3 year old loves Angelina and understands what is going on, but it is still entertaining enought that my 4 year old loves to watch her too. Aubreigh loved the “Angelina and Her Parents’ Dance Lessons” episode the most because she thought it would be neat if her mommy and daddy started dancing too. If you have a little girl I recommend this for Christmas!! It’s a perfect stocking stuffer and is only $14.98.
Visit HERE for a Fun Angelina Ballerina Printable Coloring Sheet!!
Simply Southern Couponers is happy to announce Angelina is a part of our Holiday Gift Guide this year!! Get the chance to win Angelina Ballerina: Twirling Tales in our All I Want For Christmas Giveaway on November 22nd.