I hope you had a great 4th of July holiday and are enjoying your summer! I, too, have been busy trying to find the best deals, resources, and giveaways to share with you.
I wanted to give you a heads up because I would hate for you to miss out! Did you know Amazon Prime Day starts TONIGHT? The preview is actually going on right NOW! As a busy mom of boys, I love being able to shop right from my phone or computer and get the latest deals while my kids play right in my front yard. It can’t get any easier than that, right?
So here is the scoop so you don’t miss a thing:
- You have to be a member of Amazon Prime to get the amazing deals they offer! You can start a free 30-day trial if you aren’t already a member. (The FREE shipping is why I joined)!
- To check out the deals quickly, you can download the Amazon App to your phone or tablet.
- You can look at deals right on Amazon when the sale starts OR you can create a shopping list and receive alerts as soon as the items in your cart go on sale.
- You can start “watching” for Amazon Prime deals today (this is 1 day before you can actually purchase the deals).
- The sale will go live at 9 pm EST on July 10th, 2017 and lasts for 30 hours! That is tonight!! New deals will begin all throughout the day and don’t get discouraged if the item you want sells out quickly. You can join the waitlist and receive a notification if/when it is available. I have gotten several deals this way!
- Amazon features Spotlight Deals (popular brands on sale) and Lightning Deals (limited quantity and usually sells out fast). Search for awesome deals in either of these categories!
What I Love
I was able to score so many Christmas gifts last year on Amazon Prime Day for such an affordable price. I like being prepared and shopping online sales helps me do that! It can really save you money and time to shop ahead, especially when this sale is only once per year.
Big ticket items like the Kindle and Music Downloads are supposed to be on sale and these go over well in my house! You can even buy items on sale (that you would normally be purchasing) like dog food and treats.
Is Prime Worth It?
To me, yes. I purchase through Amazon quite frequently, so the free shipping alone pays for the yearly fee. I am saving money by purchasing through Prime because I am not spending money on shipping and handling. All it takes is a little planning ahead (2 days to be exact). If you know what you need to purchase ahead of time, then you can quickly purchase your items and it will be at your door in exactly 2 days! Very convenient!
The added perks that Prime members receive are also great. Prime comes with Movie and Music downloads, which my kids use probably more than I do.
So, make sure to sign up for Amazon Prime now, if you aren’t signed up already! You can get a free 30-day trial!
That’s it for now- I just couldn’t let this amazing sale pass you by! If you are excited, like me, you can go to Amazon.com now and browse the deals they already have listed!