The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I’m sure most of you have noticed that I recently had a new design created for my website. It has been on my to-do list for many months now to help take my site to the next level. After, I marked off one item my next thing was to work on my photography. I am by no means an expert when it come to taking photos but I want to be able to bring my photos, banners, etc. to life with a clearer image. I want to create great photos that are clear and easy to see rather than those in the past that could have used some editing. Chances are if you are reading this you are looking for an editing program for your business, blog, etc. and probably have a Facebook page set up.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 lets you create and share memories that are perfect to keep as keepsakes for scrapbooks, or even to give as gifts. If you have friends and family who live a distant away, share those videos via Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or which ever social outlet you use.
What else can Adobe PhotoShop Elements 14 & Priemer Elements 14 do? Let’s see:
- Make quick edits, add artistic touches and cool effects like a pro to transform your photos and videos.
- Remove the camera shake from your picture or selfie, clear the haze from landscape shots with a touch of a button.
- Don’t trust that you can enhance your photos? Let the new Guided Edits take you through the process to create the ultimate photo and video that you know you’ll love.
- Keep your pictures and videos organized and at your fingertips.
- Edit and view high-res 4K movies for the ultimate cinematic experience, by easily adding animated titles and transitions.
Having Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 makes blogging so much easier for me. Facebook is a major part of blogging and to keep readers engaged, I need to post cute pictures that will help readers interact.
With Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 it is a breeze to make catchy pictures and it is really is.
1. I love to pick out cute clip art from Etsy to use on my pictures. You can find clip art anywhere from $.50 to $5.00 for larger packs.
2. Pick the size of the picture. Anything with a longer width than height is perfect for Facebook.
3. Clear white background is the best.
4. Add your clip art, position it, and in some cute text and you are done!
*Save as .PNG file for a clear, high quality picture.
With Adobe Photoshop Elements you can use it being a beginner or an expert!