I love tuna! It is filling, easy to incorporate into a variety of hot and cold dishes, and it is delicious! I am always looking for new tuna recipes and often trying my hand at making something delicious, filling and healthy for my family. I have a dip recipe to share with you today that I think your family will love as much as mine does!
I love that you can dip a variety of foods into this Acapulco Tuna Dip from fresh vegetables like carrots, cauliflower of broccoli, pita chips or tortilla chips to offer you a few ideas!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) StarKist Pouch – Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. finely chopped chipotle pepper
- 1 tsp. – 1 Tbsp. chopped mango or mango nectar
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips and vegetable dippers.
Do you have a favorite way to eat tuna? I would love to hear from you and hopefully gain some new ideas too!