Dr. Seuss is one of the most celebrated children’s authors of all time! His books are creative, cute and tons of fun for kids of all ages. If you want to introduce your kids to the zany, wonderfully wild world of Dr. Seuss, this list offers you 40 Fun and Inspirational Dr. Seuss books to check out with your family! It might be hard to pick just one book from this awesome list!
But rest assured, all the titles are fun-tastic choices for family reading!
1. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
2. The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
3. Bartholomew and the Oobleck
4. Horton Hatches the Egg
5. McElligot’s Pool
6. Horton Hears a Who
7. The King’s Stilts
8. If I Ran the Zoo
9. The Cat in the Hat
10. Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
11. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
12. Dr. Seuss’s ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book
13. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You
14. Green Eggs and Ham
15. Hop on Pop
16. Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
17. Happy Birthday to You!
18. Fox in Socks
19. Are you My Mother?
20. The Lorax
21. There’s a Wocket in My Pocket
22. The Foot Book
23. Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
24. What Pet Should I Get?
25. Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
26. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
27. The Butter Battle Book
28. The Tooth Book
29. You’re Only Old Once
30. Yertle the Turtle
31. I Am Not Going to Get Up Today
32. I Can Read with My Eyes Shut
33. Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!
34. What Was I Scared Of?
35. Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
36. In A People House
37. On Beyond Zebra!
38. I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
39. Great Day for Up
40. The Shape of Me and Other Stuff