Are you one of the many people who need to trim their grocery budgets, but you don’t want to sacrifice good taste to do so? Don’t try to live on a diet of Ramen noodles and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Making dinners that require fewer ingredients is a great way to trim your grocery budget without sacrificing your favorite foods.
These 30 5-ingredient (or less!) dinners and sides will leave you full and happy–without breaking your grocery budget. Plus, many of the ingredients are things you probably already have on hand. The next time you head to the grocery store, don’t just grab whatever you see. Plan to make a few of these delicious meals and save yourself some serious money in the process.
- 4 Ingredient Baked Salmon
- Honey Whiskey Pork Chops
- Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs
- Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Mouthwatering Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Tomato & String Cheese Pasta Salad
- 3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites
- Chicken and Tomato Meatballs Recipe
- Inside-Out Garlic Cheese Bread Bites Recipe
- Easy Pigs in a Blanket Recipe (Using Crescent Rolls or Homemade Biscuit Dough)
- Homemade Tortilla Chips in the Microwave
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato Recipe
- Easy Homemade Chunky Salsa
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chocolate Dipped Onion Rings
- Stuffed Zucchini
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Crackers Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Cranberry BBQ Turkey Recipe
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Cowboy Food Recipe
- Sausage and Noodles
- Chili Dogs Recipe
- Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread
- Cuban Ham Sandwich Recipe
- Baked Haddock with Horseradish Topping
- Frizzled Cabbage Recipe
- Parsley Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
- Crock Pot Coca-Cola Chicken!
Want a delicious drink, treat or snack to enjoy after dinner? Try these 5-Ingredient (or Less!) recipes here.
What are some of your favorite dinners and sides to make when you are low on funds?