Simply Southern Couponers was given the opportunity to review a product from GiftCardRescue. With Christmas just a little over a month away there will be a lot of people buying and receiving gift cards. GiftCardRescue was founded in 2008, and only has one mission and that is to help people unlock the value of their unwanted gift cards. Gift Card Rescue offers you cash for your unwanted gift cards and they sell these cards at a discounted price. They are the fastest growing gift card exchange site. Sell your unwanted gift cards for cash or exchange them for Amazon.com credit. Consumers can get up to 90% cash back and save anywhere between 4%-30% on discounted gift cards to over 350 national merchants.
How to Sell your unwanted Gift Cards:
1. Click on the “Sell Gift Cards” link and provide the information requested about the gift card you would like to sell. You will then be provided offers indicating how much we will pay for your card. Choose the “Sell for Cash” offer and follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
2. Mail your gift card to the address provided in your order summary. We suggest you mail the gift card in a sturdy envelope via first class mail with tracking. Be sure to include your order reference number.
3. Once we receive your gift card and verify the value, we will send you a check within two business days. You will receive your check via USPS first class mail within 5 – 8 business days after mailing.
How to Buy Gift Cards:
1. Click on the “Buy Gift Cards” link and select the gift card you would like to buy. You also have the option to browse our entire inventory of gift cards.
2. Once you find the gift card you will like to purchase, click on “Buy” and follow the checkout instructions. Giftcardrescue.com only accepts payments via credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover). Shopping with GiftCardRescue is safe and secure. All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
3.Once payment for your purchase is received, we will mail you your gift card within two business days via USPS first class mail. The shipping charge is on us.
I have never heard of selling your gift cards by exchanging them for credit or discounted gift cards. When I heard about GiftCardRescue I had to check this site out. I received a $25 Walmart Gift Card from GiftCardRescue. With my oldest sons birthday my gift card couldn’t have came at a better time. I was able to get most of his birthday stuff from Walmart with my Gift Card from GiftCardRescue. They offers a wide variety of gift cards to choose from like Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, Best Buy, Game Stop, Sears, CVS, Rite Aid, Pet Smart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe’s, Olive Garden, Starbucks, and many more.