A few years ago I was
This year for Valentine’s Day I am going to be making bark to share with all of the sweet people in my life. From friends and family to teachers and classmates. I have found 20 Creative Bark recipes that are inspiring my sweet tooth and I know you are going to love these ideas too!
From Valentine’s Bark to Strawberry Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark there is a recipe on this list for everyone you know! I don’t know many people who would be disappointed to get a gift of handmade candy!
- Valentine’s Bark by Lil Luna
- Valentine Cinnamon Bark by Love From The Oven
- Valentine’s Candy Bark White Chocolate by A Side Of Sweet
- Valentine’s Brownie Bark by Taste And Tell Blog
- Graham Cracker Crunch Valentine’s Day Treat by Simple And Seasonal
- Cherry Bark by Shugary Sweets
- Healthy Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark by Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Easy Valentine’s Day Bark by My Crazy Good Life
- Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark by A Night Owl Blogs
- Valentine’s Day Bark Candy by Crayons And Cravings
- Marbled Raspberry Dark Chocolate Valentine’s Day Bark by Sarah Hearts
- Valentine Oreo Bark by Crazy For Crust
- Cinnamon Rock Candy by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Love Heart Chocolate Unicorn Bark by Wallflower Kitchen
- Sweetheart Swirl Bark by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Hearts Valentine Chocolate Bark by Mom Foodie
- Peanut Butter Lovers Chocolate Bark by The Anthony Kitchen
- Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark by Life Love And Sugar
- Chocolate Cherry Valentine’s Day Bark by The Way To His Heart
- Strawberry Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark by Five Heart Home
I have a feeling the kids are going to want to help me make some of these fun Valentine Bark options and we will definitely make goodie bags of Valentine bark to share with their classmates! I bet the kids will all love the change in pace from your average Valentine candy!
The hardest part of making one of these 20 Creative Valentine Bark recipes will be deciding which one to make first! How can you decide with so many adorable and tasty options!?
If you have a favorite bark recipe I would love to hear about it so I can add your recipe to my collection!