Hey ya’ll! It is fall! That means it is time to start decorating, baking and crafting! My kids are super excited for pumpkins, so we have been making crafts to hold them over until we visit our local pumpkin patch! If your kids like to craft and they love pumpkins, you won’t want to miss these 12 Easy Pumpkin Crafts! These ideas are as easy to make as they are cute.
- Dollar Store DIY Fall Wreath
- Homemade Crayon Pumpkins
- Five Little Pumpkin Finger Play Glove Craft
- Halloween Crafts
- DIY Candy Corn Wreath
- Edible Pumpkin Play Dough DIY Fall Play Date
- Button Pumpkin Shadow Box Picture Halloween
- DIY Tutorial Mini Pallet Fall Sign
- Toilet Roll Pumpkins
- Gratitude Pumpkins
- Chalkboard Pumpkin Craft
- Lunch Box Pumpkin Surprises
Do you have a favorite easy pumpkin craft? I would love to hear about it in a comment so I can recreate it with my kids!